Monday, July 20, 2009

Afternoon

It was one fine morning today. I woke up as usual, late. Now, 9 AM is not late for me. Especially if one was awake till 1 of previous night. So, my morning, was no different than the others.

It was afternoon time, which made me think. I was looking at my past pictures, a few happy memories and I noticed one strange thing. Most of the pictures were taken either late morning or in evenings or night. But a very few of those were taken during afternoon.

As bizzare it was, I sat down to think as to why afternoons were left out of my life precious moments. Now, afternoon is the brightest time of the day. It is time during which, I would be sitting on my desk and working, or it would be the time when I will be asleep trying to take a short nap.

So, it seems that few pics of my life are in afternoon makes sense. Since, I was not enjoying, but rather working or laying asleep. Nights, would be the time when we also sleep. However, it would also be the time when friends meet up. After a days long work, it was refreshing to see everybody meeting each other and sharing how the day went. So, nights were more like get-to-gathers for me.

As far as morning is concern, ..... :) I wake up at 9 AM. The part which most people believe I have missed out the morning calmness and freshness in the air. To me, its not a strange feeling. There were times when I have woke up very early morning, so early that even the sun was not up. I have seen quite a few sunrises, but never got chance to capture it in my camera. It is no doubt the best part of the day.

But the thing which worries me is the afternoon part of the day. All my life I have spend most of afternoons doing work. Now, is the time, when I should be sitting under a tree on a lush green meadow and reading a book while the sun is still up in the sky. The period of time, which I would love to say, ........ afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment