Saturday, October 3, 2009

Planning Ahead


There are two things which I deduce from life.

1. Your actions decide your life.

2. You plan most of your actions, leaving a few unplanned (or so, because it happened unexpectedly.)

I try to live my life with a plan. However, there are times when a lot of things happen out of blue. Apparently, those moments tells me to think again of what just happened.

Planing is good, as long as we follow it. :) I had a friend of mine, who would plan out a lot of things, but was not able to achieve most of it. Sometimes, I plan out so much that I myself does not know where to begin.

Yesterday, I happened to look myself in the mirror. A strange feeling ran across me. I thought to myself, where is my life going to? Is it under my control? Is everything as per plan? That made me ask one final question, "What is my plan?"

To be honest, there is no plan. I want to go with the flow. Do things that I want to. Do things which happens suddenly. There has to be no plan. If everything I do is planned out, where will be the fun enjoying it?

Before, I had planned out a lot of things, now it is time to let life loose and go in anyway it wants. After all, if you spend too much on planing, you would not have too much time to enjoy it.

(Special thanks to Times of India for the picture.)

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment